1 April 2009

:(

This is what happens when sleep deprivation strikes.

Blogging at 5:17 a.m.

I woke up at 2:47 a.m. for reasons that fail to justify this act.

It's hopeless.

It's going from bad to worse.

I haven't been sleeping in the afternoons either.

I haven't been consuming caffeine either, which otherwise would have probably been the reason for sleep deprivation.

I have been sleeping at 11 p.m. these days, and finding my eyes open exactly at 3 a.m.

I need rest.

I don't wanna fall ill.


I want to sleeeeeeeeeep.


The only problem is that I'm not able to do the same.


It's a hopeless feeling.


I get up at 3 and watch TV everyday.


Amazingly, I studied a little this morning.


Wasn't effective. Nada. I couldn't concentrate.

My friends (who get up at 9 or 10 or 11 or..whatever. they get ENOUGH sleep) think I'm crazy.

I think I am going crazy.


It's depressing.

I hate typing like this.

I feel like a zombie.

I AM a zombie.

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sound sleep, where are you?

Where ever you are, PLEASE come back to me.


Reader, sleep tight.

-The insomniac.

No comments: