29 March 2009

...

DEATH.

The word sounds very surreal to me. It's almost like a thing which would never happen t o people I love. I have never really experienced the depth of the pain that it inflicts on a person when that person's dear one dies. It makes me cry when I hear about death. I weep. I cry profusely, even if I don't know who that person is. I love happy endings, however fairytale-ish it may sound. Even when I read about death, it hurts me.

However, I've seen death at a young age. I witnessed His death at 3a.m. I was left shaken. I still shudder when I think about that fateful morning when that Biker rammed into the median close to my house, flew in the air and hit the tree in front of my house. It was terrible. I saw it. It's sad that people have to die. But, it's a never ending cycle,yea. There is no life without death. Death is like the darkness of the night, which gives way for the brightness of the morning.

I started blogging after a long hiatus. It's disturbing to know that I revived this blog by such a morbid post.

Forgive me.

PS. I'd like to die when I'm 60. Not before or after that, period.

PPS. I'd like to die in my sleep.

Also, i ain't a naysayer :P

Cheers.


(It's funny that I write such a depressing post, but still manage to ask you guys to be cheerful :D)

until next time. :)

No comments: