5 May 2009

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should not be blogging now.

No, it's not the right time.

But I have to. I have no choice.

I don't wanna tell anyone about what I am going through at this moment.

It's disgusting.

I hate myself for having dreamt so high.

It's wrong. It's just SO BLOODY wrong.

I WILL not make a good lawyer. I know it. I JUST DO!

I still have to mug up all the articles ( How I DETEST mugging!)

Important amendments.

Important case laws.

Important committees/commissions

Important international conventions.

SIGH!

Can I hold it any longer?

I CAN'T WAIT for CLAT to get over.

But I want more time to study.

I'm just a befuddled, confused, demented, crazy, weird idiot.

I HAVE to make it to NLS, come hell or high water.

I have no choice. Nothing at all.

Symbi was ok. It's JUST my safety net. I *SO* don't wanna join symbi.

What if I don't make it no NLS?

Do I have the strength to face the consequences?

Why am I so pessimistic?

I thought I was the optimistic one.

Sorry, I'm not. I was deluded when I thought so. I *so* was!

Nothing has EVER been this serious or important in my life.

Am I paranoid about the whole thing?

Maybe, I am!

This is so bloody depressing.

No comments: